Jan. 28, 2010

Highway 76 has been battling with blustery weather all week long. The road was clear this morning with a whirling of the white stuff (snow flurries ~as other people call them). It was cold this morning and I could tell by the looks of the other motorists on the road, that they too didn't like being out in the "flurries" any more than I did. Then driving through China, I saw Mr. Fruits walking with his hoodie hiked high around his head and his hands shoved deep in his pockets for warmth. He more than likely was walking back home after going to his parents home to share a cup of Java with 'em. I thought about how happy he always is, no matter what. I figured if Mr. Fruits can be happy walking down 76 in the cold weather, then I should be more than happy to be in my nice warm vehicle instead of walking out in the cold. Instantly my morning changed from gloominess to gladness. Thanks Mr. Fruits, you taught me to be grateful this morning. Besides that, what's a girl to do? I have to make a living, and driving down Hwy 76 in a warm, comfy car, going to make some mula, isn't so bad, so I might as well smile and make the best of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment