Jan. 29, 2010

Highway 76 looked especially inviting today after work... it was such a long day today; a Friday filled with deadlines, payroll entry, and end of month reports - just plain old end of the week burnout. Anyway, this morning I didn't meet anyone, not even one car on the way to work - at least not until I hit the "T". It wasn't until I turned off of Hwy 76 onto Hwy 75 (the "T") that I finally hit some traffic... well I meet up with 7 cars in Peña, I guess you can say I hit a whole lot of traffic. The morning traffic commute was soon forgotten as I filled my day with repetitive government paperwork. I couldn't wait to hit the highway again, so I could start my weekend! Going home, the road was clear (after mini snow storms all week), and several cars were darting about. I even passed my two BC survivor cousins taking a brisk walk through Chinatown. I hadn't seen them in a long while; it looked like maybe they had started to resume their normal "summer" walking routine. I hope that means that summer's on it's way ~ boy, wouldn't that be nice! Speaking of walking, I need to hit the treadmill a little more next week; this week was a total flop - yeah, like me flopping on the couch! Well maybe I can hit the treadmill this weekend before I head out and hit ol' 76 again Monday morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment